All artwork, designs, work flow processes, customer questionnaires, trademarks, content and other features of this website are © Copyright Administrivia.com.au unless owned by third parties. All third party materials reproduced on this site and any copyright or trademarks associated with these are protected by their respective owners and used with permission where required.
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage.
Ad Server Cookies
Collection of Personal Information
When visiting us, the IP address used to access the site will be logged along with the dates and times of access. This information is used to analyse trends, administer the site, track users movement and gather demographic information for internal use. Most importantly, any recorded IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information unless you also submit your email to us.
If you provide personally identifiable information to us, we will only use it for the purposes indicated when it was provided – such as to provide the products and services you have requested, contact you, and link your use of this website to your account in our Customer Relationship Management tools. You may request to review, edit or have removed any personal information you provide to us or we collect about you indirectly. Simply contact us to sort this out.
Links to third party Websites
We have included links on this site for your use and reference. We have also embedded third-party services that may involve their own privacy policies – which you will be informed about during signing up to these services. We are not responsible for the privacy policies on these websites and/or services. You should be aware that the privacy policies of these sites may differ from our own.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
The contents of this statement may be altered at any time, at our discretion.
Terms & Conditions
By engaging Administrivia.com.au’s services through email or phone txt request (eg replying yes to an effort estimate offer) you are effectively purchasing them and/or products from Administrivia.com.au and you are confirming you have reviewed and completely agree to all of the following terms and conditions. Please note specific third-party provided services and products come with additional terms and conditions that you should be aware of. When relevant Administrivia.com.au will endeavour to ensure you are aware of these third party terms and conditions and that they form part of any provision and access rules governing your right to use the service and/or request refunds.
- ORDERS – Upon receipt of completed order form and, if requested, a cleared deposit payment, Administrivia.com.au will commence purchasing products and services on your behalf and expending resources to achieve your aims.
- CLIENT INPUT – Administrivia.com.au usually requires inputs from Customers to enable the commencement, development and delivery of the services. Failure to provide input within 20 business days may result in order cancellation.
- PAYMENTS – Full payment is required before delivery of services is completed and access/management controls are provided to the Customer. Failure to provide full payment within 30 days of invoice will result in project cancellation. Invoicing is done periodically at the discretion of Administrivia.com.au with 14 day payment terms unless negotiated otherwise.
- REFUNDS & CANCELLATIONS – If an order or project is cancelled for any reason at any stage a refund of monies paid minus the funds already committed to service purchase or suppliers or human resources and a $100 administration fee will be provided. For cancellations or non-payment Administrivia.com.au retains all IP rights to works of any kind created and use rights of any services purchased.
- COPYRIGHT – The Customer unconditionally guarantees that any content or design elements provided by them are owned or licensed by the Client.
- ATTRIBUTION – Customer agrees that they grant Administrivia.com.au the right to include a specified attribution link at the footer of any online website, to include copies of any artwork created in their portfolio of works (including a written profile of the service provision to the Customer) and to directly link back to the Customer’s site.
- LIABILITY – Administrivia.com.au, including all officers, agents, partners and assigns, excludes to the full extent legally allowed, any and all implied conditions and warranties, together with any liability for any loss or damage, direct or indirect, suffered by the customer or third parties including special, indirect, consequential damage or loss arising from the delivery and/or operation and/or non-delivery and/or non-operation of the Customer’s purchased services. All care will be taken.
- TAX INFORMATION – Please be advised Administrivia.com.au is a trading name of Coverden Pty Ltd ACN 078 471 495, ABN 96 065 388 596.
- CONFIDENTIALITY – All client commercial information including systems logins, customer data, payment methods and systems management are handled as strictly commercial-in-confidence and need to be provided before any works can commence involving those systems.
Master Terms Of Business
In addition to the General Terms & Conditions directly applicable to Administrivia.com.au provision of services and goods, by engaging Administrivia.com.au you are also subject to the Master Terms of Business of the owner of Administrivia.com.au, Coverden Pty Ltd. You can download a copy of the Master Terms of Business Here.